ActivePuzzle is a game for learning robotics by simply building robots out of puzzles. This game was designed to develop computational thinking while playing by experiencing and assimilating basic computational concepts:
- Input (from sensors) and Output (to actuators)
- Logic – inverse, AND, OR, filtering
- Conditional execution – robotic function execution as dependent on an input value.
- Repeated execution – robotic function execution while a certain condition holds.
- Electronics concepts – as implementing the robot logic: voltage, current, resistance.
ActivePuzzle encourages creativity, problem solving and teamwork while playing and building robots.
Puzzles - 24 pieces: LED, Motor x 2, Buzzer, Voltmeter, IR Transmitter, Light Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Proximity Sensor x 2, Potentiometer, IR Receiver, Logic NOT, logic AND, logic OR, Insulator, Wave, Arduino, Conductor, Analog-to-Digital, Battery x 2, Brick Adapter x 2
1 USB cable