The ActivePuzzle School Lab is composed of 10 units of the ActivePuzzle Complete Set, which makes it a great choice for K-6 educators for teaching STEM. This lab comes with an online course written specifically for educators.
ActivePuzzle is a game for learning robotics by simply building robots out of puzzles. This game was designed to develop computational thinking while playing by experiencing and assimilating basic computational concepts:
- Input (from sensors) and Output (to actuators)
- Logic – inverse, AND, OR, filtering
- Conditional execution – robotic function execution as dependent on an input value.
- Repeated execution – robotic function execution while a certain condition holds.
- Electronics concepts – as implementing the robot logic: voltage, current, resistance.
ActivePuzzle encourages creativity, problem solving and teamwork while playing and building robots.
- 10 x ActivePuzzle Complete Set
- Spair parts (wheels, propellers, brick adapter puzzles)
Digital curriculum pack